Most employers feel overwhelmed when facing much needed change or implementing a new policy. Our job is make your company more streamlined, less work load and provide quality programs.
- 22,059 Workers Compensation Claims were filed
- $207 million paid out for claims
- $142.9 million was spent on traumatic injuries
- $9,429 is the average amount per claim
- 8,815 claims were strain related
- 5,381 claims were slips, trips and falls.
- 2,367 claims were impact related.
(source- State of WI, Department of Workforce)
Can you guess what the most common OSHA violation is? We are more than your average “let’s talk once a year insurance agency.” We work with closely with you to make sure you don’t have to work harder to cover those claim losses. No one likes to generate $3,000,000 in revenue to pay for a $50,000 claim.